Entrepreneur with years of cross-discipline, cross-functional and cross-industry experience. Successful executive with demonstrated aptitude to plan and execute strategies to grow organizations and margins.
Experience and Leadership
- INTERSECT ADVISERS, LLC - Founder & Principal; 2013 - Present A consulting firm that builds the right strategy and relationships to help businesses grow. we know that for success it’s not just about connections; it’s about relationships combined with expertise and planning.
- DE-ID DATA CORP, LLC – CEO & President; 2011 – 2013 Provides accurate, automated IT solutions to meet patient privacy standards (HIPAA) that achieve the highest level of data access and integrity for the development of secondary data bundles from both discrete and free text.
- NHPN, LLC - Founder, President, COO & CBDO; 2006 – 2011 Provides integrated contract and compliance solutions within the healthcare industry that drive increased revenue, cash flow and operational efficiencies from all payer relations, including managed government agreements for healthcare providers and large physician organizations.
- SOURCE SERVICES, LLC – Founder & MMBR; 2001 – 2007 Business advisory firm focusing in early stage financing and business development of companies in the Mid‑Atlantic region in the healthcare, technology and internet industries.
- DUBLIND PARTNERS, INC - MNG Principal, FieldPoint Partners SBIC, LP; 1999 – 2001
- APPLIED TELEMATICS, INC – Founder & CEO; 1987 – 1997
- Developed and led marketing for a new consulting platform for businesses to be able to access senior executives across multiple industry specialties.
- Developed business plan, marketing/sales collateral and legal documentation for $37.5 million venture fund. Led SBIC approval process with SBA; SBA licensed Fund and committed an additional $25 million investment.
- Worked on all aspects of startups. Developed business plans, raised initial capital, negotiated bank loans and strategic vendor contracts. B.A., Public Affairs/Economics, George Washington University, Washington, DC, 1983
- Strategic Planning
- Product Development
- Financial Analysis
- Channel/Distribution Management
- Marketing Communications
- Managing P&L
- Business Development/Sales
B.A., Public Affairs/Economics, George Washington University, Washington, DC, 1983
LinkedIn: Ian Michel
30 years of advisory, principal investing, and entrepreneurial experience in the energy industry
Experience and LeadershipJim has held partner positions in several major consultancies:
- McKinsey and Company, Energy Practice
- AlixPartners, LLC, Performance Improvement Practice
- Wood Mackenzie, Head of Downstream Consulting, Americas
- Enovation Partners – Oil and Gas Practice Leader
- Corporate Strategy and Geographic Expansion
- Performance Improvement, Cost Reduction and Business Model Transformation
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Post Merger Integration
- RoundTable Partners, LLC (Private Equity, Business Advisory)
- Fraqua, Inc. (Oil and Gas wastewater treatment)
- Forrester PMI Strategy Award Winner
- Helped raise $100M private equity funding for PE Start-up
- Cumulative impact of over $500 MM (annually) in EBITA improvement
- Acted as interim management (CEO, COO) for several companies in financial distress.
- Created and implemented industry-changing, customer centric, business model for current leader in formerly traditional service industry
LinkedIn: Jim Peters
25 years of banking, real estate and business operations experience.
Experience and Leadership
- Principal with Intersect Advisers, a business consulting company working with firms on business development and strategy
- TEB Associates Inc., a real estate financing enterprise
- Interstate Construction Funding, backroom operation for construction loans with Commercial Banks
- Provident National Bank – Banking officer for Companies with $50 million - $250 million in revenues
- Created and manages several philanthropic endeavors
- Helped manage a successful real estate company for over 20 years
- Founding principal at Intersect Advisers
- Leads the Philadelphia israel Network, now in its 14th year supporting members of the US Senate and House of Representatives
- Serves on the Executive Committee and Board of Directors of the Abramson Center for Jewish Life
- Founding board member of the Philadelphia Holocaust Remembrance Foundation
- Serves on the board of Jewish National Fund
LinkedIn: Marc Felgoise
Energy Developer with a MBA and M.S. in Finance allowing for innovative project structure
Experience and LeadershipAndrew has held an executive position at Chubb Insurance for the past 7 years
- Risk Management roll allowed for an understanding of risk mitigation methods
- Experience in complicated structuring as a result of the ACE & Chubb Merger
Has advised and operated the accounting functions of the companies listed above
- Working with a university, Andrew’s company developed 9 MWs of solar
- Achieved interconnection and commissioning of the solar fields
- Sold the company in 2011 to concentrate on his Master’s program
- Developed 3 Solar Fields for a total of 9 MWs
- Provided financial models for residential solar projects to a solar energy company
- Developed 6 MWs of fuel cell generation in South Jersey
LinkedIn: Andrew Kennedy